Sunday 10 March 2013

Chuck em' in a bucket ~ Part 1

Everyone has dreams, hopes, aspirations, desires, goals, ambitions, and wishes.
I have so many that it'd be hard to count them all!



They change all the time, and so for future's sake, here's my bucket list for the next 10 years in the making (and in no particular order):

-Sell something on Etsy
-Write a book
-Create a piece of artwork that people admire
-Give a speech with confidence
-See an aurora (you know, the pretty glowing colourful patterns in the night sky over antarctica?)
-Witness a miracle
-Compose a song on piano
-Travel to a spanish speaking country and try out some of the language
-Jump off a cliff (with a bungee rope of course!)
-Make friends with someone who doesn't speak English
-Hold Charlie, our pet quaker parrot (I have a phobia of birds... strange, I know)
-Learn how to play the ukelele (and be confident enough to sing along)
-Get into the medicine course at Newcastle University
-Get stranded somewhere for a while (with a bunch of good friends)
-Design and sew my own dress
-Discover some hidden talent of mine... (I'm hoping there is one!)
-Get 100% on some sort of exam (that would be nice, wouldn't it?)
-Win (or become a finalist) in a photography competition (I guess I'll have to actually enter one now...)
-Go driving along a German Autobahn (a highway that doesn't have a speed limit!)
-Fly in a hot air balloon
-Invite an angel in disguise to dinner
-Try surfing at least once (I'm seriously scared when it comes to the idea of big waves...)
-Go out into the wilderness for the day with nothing but a bottle of water, an apple, and a camera
-Meet someone famous
-Attempt to make a Croquembouche (pronounced crock-en-bush)
-Do something no one else I'm with is brave enough to do
-Learn to skateboard
-Read some super-long classic just for the satisfaction of completing it
-Donate blood (once I'm old enough)
-Run a marathon
-Sleep under the stars without any kind of bedding

Well these are all the bucket list items I can think of at this late hour.
Although I'm sure I'll think of some more a while down the track, which is why I'm one step ahead today and labelled this post 'Part A'!
So you can be expecting Part B later on this year. I wonder how much my dreams will have changed?!

That's all for now, bye!

P.S. Are there any items on my list that you have on yours too? Feel free to leave a comment!

Maddy :)








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a magnificent bucket list!
I'll have to get around to writing one soon.
Beth xxx

Jovita said...

Awesome bucket list - I say go for it and make it happen! Thanks for following my blog, blessings to you:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Girls!
Some of them ARE pretty ambitious I know, but it's a lot of fun just to write them all out...
You're welcome Jovita, It's a great blog, and really inspiring - you're a talented writer! :)